Friday, September 12, 2008

Something Great: Rifftrax.com

I love Mystery Science Theater 3000. Mike, Joel, old Crow or new Crow - I don't care. It's all good. It took me a while to dig in on Rifftrax (besides the pointless wordplay that I hate). It was just weird to hear Mike and Kevin and Bill talk as themselves and riff on new movies, but now I'm hooked. I don't care that Kevin laughs at the jokes, or that there is a bit too much toilet humor (Ok that does bother me a bit). Rifftrax is great. The surprise of the bunch is Bill. He didn't really have a fair shake on MST3K, following up Trace as Crow 2.0 (plus the fact that he played the dumb brain guy in the deadly pearl runners. He's always great on RT and has become my dark horse favorite riffer - Mike always has a place of honor at the top. Well done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hear!, Hear!